Thursday 5 September 2013

Addicted to flowers and arts...

My last days were characterized by flowers and arts. I went to the amazing Saatchi Gallery which is for free and which has really some great installations by upcoming artists. Moreover, I went to my favorite park: Regent's park with the great Queen Mary's gardens inside. But see for yourself! Most of the pictures are not edited. The light was great for taking some real high-resolution pictures with an amazing natural saturation...And of course, I wore an appropriate dress for the Regent's Park ;-) 

Cuteness overload...
 

Saatchi Gallery - Sofa

Saatchi Gallery impression
Saatchi Gallery impression

Saatchi Gallery - Shopping Bags Pucci I

Saatchi Gallery - Shopping Bags Pucci II

Saatchi Gallery - Hennessy I

Saatchi Gallery Hennessy II

Saatchi Gallery - Shopping Bags Louis Vuitton I

Saatchi Gallery - Shopping Bags Louis Vuitton II

Saatchi Gallery impressions

Saatchi Gallery - Paperarts

Saatchi Gallery Paperarts

Somehow familiar...

Saatchi Gallery - Room filled with oil I

Saatchi Gallery - Room filled with oil II

Saatchi Gallery - Room filled with oil III

Saatchi Gallery - Room filled with oil IV

One of my favorite places: Canary Wharf

Covent Garden - Circus I

Covent Garden - Circus II
























Floraldress: Zara 

ADDICTED!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment